Allusions Thermoformed Faux Tin Ceiling Tiles
Easy glue-up faux tin ceiling tiles install without nailing! Simply cut with a scissors and the 2'x4' panels overlap with the next showing no visible seams. Our tin ceiling tiles in thermoformed colored styrene replicate the look of pressed metal tiles for a fraction of the cost. Once installed, it's nearly impossible to tell the difference from our tiles versus metal tiles. In addition, they're much easier to install allowing the average do-it-yourselfer to change the look of your space in as little as a few hours! They glue up over almost any solid surface such as walls, ceilings or backsplashes, and can even be installed over small spray popcorn ceilings! Matte white, créme and black colored panels are $13.95 each. Bronze, brass, nickel, copper, aged copper, and fused bronze are $19.95 each. (standard pricing - excludes any sales!)
Our 509 pattern can be customized! The center area can be replaced with a company design, logo, shape, or more! Call for more details!
Installation Instructions - See how this easily this DIY project is done!
New color available! Créme! Available in 5 designs, #209, #210, #309, #320, #321.
New pattern available! #306 - 8" repeat pattern. 2'x4' panel in white. Enhanced detail and crispness! Call for samples today!
In stock & shipped the same or next day. Call to order or request samples: 1-800-964-6727.
We're proud to say our panels are manufactured in the United States of America!
- Pattern #309- All Colors - 2'x4' Faux Tin Ceiling Tile Pattern $12.49 – $17.95
- Pattern #209 - All Colors - 2'x4' Faux Tin Ceiling Tile Pattern $12.49 – $17.95
- Pattern #320- All Colors - 2'x4' Faux Tin Ceiling Tile Pattern $12.49 – $17.95
- Pattern #321- All Colors - 2'x4' Faux Tin Ceiling Tile Pattern $12.49 – $17.95
- Pattern #509- White and Nickel - 2'x4' Faux Tin Ceiling Tile Pattern $11.95 – $16.95
See below for full 2'x4' images of our patterns and the colors they're available in;
Benefits of Our Tin Style Panels:
1.Easy Glue-up Installation! Even to "popcorn" ceilings! We recommend power grab all purpose express adhesive, which is readily available at most hardware retailers. Our panels overlap with the next with no visible seams and our dot dash area allow our panels to install properly and imitate metal panels creating a more authentic look. Other brands do not have this feature or charge extra for trim strips. The 1/32" thick styrene is quite durable but can be simply cut with a knife or scissors.
2. You can't tell they're not metal once installed! Clearer and crisper detail (vs stamped metal) is achieved in these 2'x4' faux tiles by thermoforming thick 1/32" durable & rigid matte white & solid colored styrene. Be aware that another brand uses thin cheap material. While you can tell it's plastic in your hand, once installed you'll be in disbelief it isn't the real thing! Class A fire resistant. Made in USA.
3. Inexpensively Paint to Color Desired! To match your decor or leave matte white and install without painting. This can be done to create a unique and stunning two tone finish by simply painting over our solid colors and rubbing off the high spots. Easily spray paint or roll-on (1/2" nap) our any of our styrene panels with latex paint+primer all in one or oil based paint. Other products don't accept a paint as well as ours and can be much more difficult to work with.
4. Our Faux Tin Ceiling Tiles Are Acoustical! Achieve an acoustical absorption up to a NRC .55* by gluing to perforated board with insulation above. Please call for more information. Unlike metal tin tiles which can make the room much louder, our tiles allow sound to pass through them. Depending on the surface installed on, this can equate to a dramatic difference in ambient and reverberant noise!
5. Install Into a New T-Grid System! Install Into a New T-Grid System! Available are tiles ready to install into a NEW 15/16" T-grid ceiling. Click here to go to our T-Grid Ceiling Tiles page