The Below return Information only applies for our Allusions Faux Tin Ceiling Tiles.
- Prior to purchase, it is advisable that you first order a sample of your preferred product to confirm that it will suit your needs, before committing to a full purchase. You can email us for a free sample (limited to 2) or purchase a sample kit which includes the many color and pattern options to see in person.
- Requests for returns and refunds should be made within 30 days of taking delivery of the product and can be subject up to a 25% restocking fee. All shipping costs associated with product returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any product that is returned without approval will not be accepted. You must call in and notify us prior to returning anything.
- When returns are made, we kindly request that you be sure to note the Invoice Number on the delivery package and maintain all shipping supplies in the best manner possible in order for us to expedite refunded money. Returns that arrive back damaged due to negligence in repackaging will not be refunded. You will need to work with the shipping company to file a damage claim.
- We encourage you to contact any of our team members if you have any questions about the product(s) you are ordering and the return policies of these items before making your purchase.
We look forward to doing business with you and know you'll enjoy your new ceiling! 1-800-964-6727
Surfacing Solution guarantees our products to be free from defects of craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. We inspect every item prior to shipment. In the unlikely event you encounter any hidden craftsmanship or manufacturing defects, the customer shall:
- Photograph any damage or defects ( These are to start the replacement process and will speed up the process )
- Photograph the shipping boxes if you feel that the product has been damaged during shipment, including the label and the outside and inside of the shipping boxes. ( We use these to file claims with shipping providers if needed )
- Notify Surfacing Solution within 7 days of receiving by telephone at 800-964-6727 and/or by e-mail. Include the digital photographs as attachments to your e-mail.
- If you have not received an answer your e-mail or telephone notification within 24 hours, follow up to make certain we received your notification
- Please do not return the product items unless you have received an authorization acknowledgement from us.
- When we receive your notification we will generally request that you separate the claimed defective product from the non-defective product and, after review of the requested photographs, we will discuss arrangements for resolution of the problem. Once we confirm a craftsmanship or manufacturing defect, we will reimburse the reasonable return shipping cost and replace the defective product.
We accept all major credit cards.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at www.surfacingsolution.com or through our mobile application. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Company. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Company.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
V. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VIII. AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
X. MERGER OR ACQUISITION
XI. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
We will send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
XII. CONTACT US & WITHDRAWING CONSENT